Acrylic nails are a great way to have long and beautiful nails without having to wait for them to grow. They are easy to apply and last for several weeks.
Materials and tools
Steps to follow
- Prepare the nails. Limit the natural nails so that they are smooth and uniform. Then apply some acetone to remove any enamel residue.
- Applies the shape of the nail. Place a nail shape on the natural nail and cut off the excess shape.
- Apply acrylic powder. Pour some acrylic powder into a container. Then, dip the acrylic brush in the acrylic liquid and pass it through the acrylic powder. Apply the acrylic to the natural nail, forming a uniform layer.
- Dry the nail. Place the nail under a UV or LED lamp for the time recommended by the manufacturer.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the nail is the desired thickness.
- Apply the base layer. Apply a layer of base layer on the acrylic nail.
- Apply nail polish. Choose the nail polish you prefer and apply it to the acrylic nail.
- Applies la capa top coat. Apply a layer of top coat over the nail polish to protect it.
- Remove the shape of the nail. Once the nail polish has dried, remove the nail shape.
- To prevent acrylic nails from falling off, apply a layer of base layer before nail polish.
- To give acrylic nails a more natural look, use a nail polish
- To make acrylic nails last longer, apply a layer of top coat every two to three days.
- For a better result, it uses high-quality products.
Following these steps, you can make acrylic nails at home in a simple and professional way.